Telecom Products - Anatel Mark
Tecpar Cert is a designated body by ANATEL (Brazilian Agency of Telecommunications) for Conformity Assessment of Telecommunications Products, since December 2002.
As a designated body, we can certify various products, including: PBX, modems, telephone cables and wires, fixed and mobile phones, antennas, radio broadcast equipment, protection modules, optical line terminal, supervision modules.
Steps for the Certification and Homologation of telecom/ICT products in Brazil:
- Manufacturer (local) or representative selects a Designated Certification Organization (OCD) and provides technical information about the product;
- OCD reviews specs and determines standards and applicable test requirements;
- Manufacturer (local) or representative chooses a laboratory to perform tests and provides a sample of the product;
- Lab performs tests according to regulations and issues the test report;
- OCD reviews test results, issues the Certificate of Conformity and registers in Anatel's Certification and Homologation Management System (SGCH);
- Anatel reviews all documentation and issues the Certificate of Homologation.