Management Systems Certification
The certification systems conducted by TECPAR enables organizations to demonstrate commitment to organizational development and the satisfaction of its customers.
Our certification services are accessible to all organizations that request it, regardless of type, size or its link to an association or group.
Always guided by an ethical, fair and credible performance, the TECPAR won recognition among the business community, acting in the following programs:
- Quality Management System - NBR ISO 9001. With the certified management system, the organization's internal processes are continuously improved to ensure a favorable relationship between compliance and price.
- Environmental Management System - NBR ISO 14001. The organization demonstrates a commitment to the environment, with eco-friendly operations.
- PBQP-H / SiAC (Brazilian Quality and Productivity Habitat Program) focused on the civil construction sector. Promotes productivity gains, improvement in products and increased competitiveness.
- LIFE Certification - Evaluation of the organization’s impacts on biodiversity and subsequent mitigation or compensation of referred impacts through an array of concrete conservation actions that are contemplated based on priority.
- Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Services - OHSAS 18001. Concentration of efforts on critical issues, risk management and protection of health and safety of employees.
- SASSMAQ (Evaluation System for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality) - Trucking Module - addressed to carriers and logistics providers for chemical transport.
- Certification in two or more types of management systems, through integrated audits.